School of Physical Sciences
The Summer School will:
- Provide an introduction to the fundamental aspects of catalysis
- Broaden and update the knowledge base in catalysis.
- Describe some of the frontier developments occurring in catalysis today.
- Provide a forum for discussion and the formation of new professional contacts.
- Basis of Catalysis and Chemical Engineering: Mimi Hii (Imperial), J. Thompson (Queen's, Belfast), R. A. Catlow (UCL)
- Sustainability and renewables: D. Cole-Hamilton (St Andrews), C. Hardacre (U Manchester)
- Catalysis in Bio-Tech: A. Liese (TU Hamburg), N. Turner (U Manchester),
- Discovery: A. Hass (BASF-hte), J. Ridland (JM), R. Prins (ETH Zurich)
- Catalysts: D. Wass (U Cardiff), J. Birtill (Highcliffe Catalysis Limited), Martínez Feliu (ITQ), R. Terorde (BASF Cat.)
- Catalyst Characterization: F. Meunier (IRCELYON), A. Brückner (LIFOK, Rostock)
- Photo catalysis: M. Bowker. (U Cardiff)
IChemE Andrew Legacy bursaries are available for students with projects in chemical engineering
|Attendee Category||Cost|| || || |
|1.Full Registration (without accommodation)||£1000.00||[Read More]|
|2.Student Registration (without Accommodation)||£200.00||[Read More]|
|3.Conference Dinner||£37.50||[Read More]|
|4.En Suite Accommodation (5 nights 17 - 21 July)||£265.00||[Read More]|
|5.En Suite Accommodation (additional night 16 July)||£53.00||[Read More]|
|6.En Suite Accommodation (additional night 22 July)||£53.00||[Read More]|
|7.En Suite Accommodation (additional night 23 July)||£53.00||[Read More]|