The vision of the International Collaborative for Best Care for the Dying Person is for a world where all people experience a good death as an integral part of their individual life, supported by the very best personalised care.
Who can join?
Membership is available to those who have paid the annual subscription as set by the Executive Committee, and:
- hold a recognised formal qualification in medicine, psychology, social sciences or nursing, or have relevant professional equivalence
- are or have been actively engaged in research or clinical work with people with palliative and/or end of life care needs.
Members of the Collaborative are entitled to:
- A reduction in registration fees for the Annual Symposium and other events held or endorsed by the International Collaborative
- Receive the quarterly e-newsletter
- Secure online access to the members’ area of the International Collaborative website
- Vote on international Collaborative business
- Stand for election to office in the governing Executive Committee
Membership categories and fees
The Collaborative has three membership categories:
- Individual - one person
- Organisation - up to three people from one single organisation or institution
- Group - up to twenty people from a maximum of three organisations and/or institutions
Fees for each of these categories are set on a sliding scale according to World Bank country income classifications and are payable annually by 31st January, as set out in the table below.
| || ||Country Income Category |
|Membership Category ||High ||Upper Mid ||Lower Mid ||Low |
|Individual ||£60 ||£40 ||£20 ||£10 |
|Organisation || |
Less than 100 beds; Home Care teams
|£120 ||£90 ||£60 ||£30 |
More than 100 beds; Academic Institutions
| £240 ||£180 ||£120 ||£60 |
|Group ||£1000 ||£750 ||£500 ||£250 |
To join, select your category below: